ADVANTAGES OF SERVICED OFFICE IN HONG KONG
SERVICED OFFICES IN HONG KONG
Hong Kong is Asia’s established capital of accounting and corporate administration. Hong Kong is famous for its tower covered skyline and highly populated fast city life. Hong Kong still attracts business across the globe and is the best place for a start-up business to global multinationals. The city is now become a habitat for the trading and investment companies and serves as the best trading and investment gateway to the Mainland Chinese market. Hong Kong is the world’s most acknowledged place for business setups with almost 70 of the world’s largest banks. With financial and investment institutions this city represents an exclusive opportunity to the business companies for growth and diversification.
WHAT IS A SERVICE OFFICE?
An office or a part of the building which is managed by the management of the company is called the serviced office. Serviced offices are known by many names like business centers, executive suites or executive centers. As a major port for financial and investment business, Hong Kong has become a stepping stone for business seeking companies to establish in Asia’s Pacific Market. With the increasing demand of trade and local business in Hong Kong serviced offices are the best solution to start with your business because they offer you more flexible rental plans, are fully equipped and furnished, provides IT infrastructure and internet connectivity and are licensed and insured.
ADVANTAGEOUS ASPECTS OF A SERVICED OFFICE:
The advantages of a serviced office exceed over traditional offices using:
- Low start-up costs and flexible rental plans
- Modern architecture based offices with fully equipped and furnished interior
- Fast internet connection
- Industry leading IT infrastructure
- Secure access
- Receptionist facility
WHY SERVICED OFFICES?
The office’s work plan designs are changing with the advancements of technology, socio-economic developments, and social trends to accomplish the more satisfactory and comfortable working environment. Well-being and personal experience are very important for the healthy business work-life. Because a productive office is a professional one, the serviced offices are very suitable for the companies that have 35+ staff members that include IT, consultancy and recruitment departments.
SERVICED OFFICE LAYOUT:
The layout of a serviced office based on the need and requirement of the staff. But in general, every serviced office contains a conference room, meeting hall, health and fitness facilities, cafe or kitchen with outbreaks areas.
REASONS TO CHOOSE A SERVICED OFFICE:
There are specific advantageous reasons to choose a serviced office over a traditional office. A general office not equipped with the internet facilities, and the layout is based on the old conventional designs whereas the serviced offices are flourished with high-speed internet connectivity, broadband connections, and highly equipped with technological gadgets such as computers, printers, and scanners. These offices are also known as paperless offices. Certain reasons that are beneficial for choosing serviced offices over conventional offices are as follows:
- The office space given is through the license. The payment system is very customer friendly. You can pay in a monthly manner rather pay as a lump sum. The monthly payment system is reliable and hence the most convenient payment system for the clients. There are no hidden charges. All the charges are made transparent that includes the IT, maintenance, telecom, security, and insurance.
- The serviced offices are more flexible and work friendly because of the comfortable and modern design based furniture and architect. Serviced offices aim to increase the credibility and trust of the employees.
- Serviced offices are a complete solution to your business development with modern infrastructure, comfortable seating, healthy and calm working environment, fully equipped technological tools and internet connectivity.
BENEFITS OF A SERVICED OFFICE:
Serviced offices are aimed to give the efficient and productive business experience to the companies that are working to grow their businesses. The paperless offices have become a popular business option for the developmental companies. The benefits of serviced offices exceed everything required for good business.
- BUDGETING: There are no hidden charges. The bills and rent charges made through the monthly payment schemes. The budgeting is made more accessible, and you don’t have to worry about the outstanding charges.
- SHORT-TERM CONTRACTS: Serviced offices are available for anything for one month or one year. Serviced offices don’t tend to tie you to extended contracts.
- LESS INCONVENIENCE: Conventional offices are often more difficult working places and require a high maintenance demand whereas the serviced offices are convenient, less arduous and do not needs a high maintenance demand.
Hong Kong is undoubted, a business hub that continues to attract the trading and investment business companies from all around the world. This city is the best marketplace for the business setups.
If you don’t drive your business, you will be encouraged out of business.